A roof checkup needs to be thorough to ensure that no minor problems develop into worse ones down the road. Our specialists will be sure to check a roof from top to bottom to identify any weaknesses.
During a thorough roof inspection, homeownerscan expect roof contractors to:
- Look for signs of rust on the flashing or gutters
- Find holes, cracks, or gaps in the caulking
- Check for any shingles that have started to buckle, blister, bubble, or curl
- Replace any shingles that have gone missing
- Repair or replace malfunctioning or lost chimney caps
- Fix damaged rubber boots surrounding the ventilation pipes
- Take note of large patches of lichen, mildew, or moss to see if the roof is deteriorating
- Examine parts of the roof that appear to dip or sag
For comprehensive roof maintenance in Monroe, get in touch with our CertainTeed Master Contractor at (770) 766-1448.